ICT teacher handbook
Download Teacher handbook in pdf format
- ICT and Society
- ICT in Education
- Basic digital literacy
- ICT for connecting and learning
- ICT for generic resource creation
- ICT for subject specific resource creation
- ICT in teaching learning
- Explore an application
- Approach to the ICT Student Textbook
- School level implementation guidelines
- What is the nature of ICT
- Data representation and processing
- Communication with graphics
- Audio visual communication
- Educational Software applications
- Concluding Remarks
Feedback is very important in many topics, especially when writing a book like this. We would like to learn from your experience using this book.
- How much did this book help in your professional development?
- How did this book help you in transaction? Which topic was it most useful for? Which topic was it least useful for?
- Which topics did you have problem understanding?
- What ideas for improvements do you have?
Please send an email to the Curriculum Core Group
Questions & Answers
Have a question? Why not ask the very textbook that you are learning from?